Say hello to our newest model rotary polisher.
Sleeker, stronger and lighter- this polisher is sure to impress.
Our SW1891 boasts a powerful 1650W high quality copper wound motor and LFB bearings for a smoother, quieter run. We have sourced high precision, machine-cut gears to minimise vibration and our rotary polisher now uses soft start technology.
This machine is ultra-light- weighing in at only 2.75kgs. It is also ergonomically designed with a trigger lock-on switch allowing you to be comfortable during extended periods of use. Further adding to your preferred comfort level, we offer three different handle options: the built-in palm handle, a straight handle as well as a looped handle. This means that no matter where and what surface you'll be working on, you will be comfortable.
The SW1891 comes packed with common sense features including a 4m long power cord, 6 variable speed options, an industry-standard sized spindle allowing you to use both Swarts and other after-market accessories; a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied; and last but certainly not least, our 5 year full professional warranty...
The terms of our money back guarantee can be found here.Get Yours
- • Fully quality controlled - each polisher undergoes a strict quality assurance check prior to being despatched to you
- • High quality LFB bearings for smooth & quiet operation
- • High precision machine-cut gears to minimise vibration
- • Powerful 1650W high quality copper wound motor
- • Soft start
- • Lightweight at only 2.75kg
- • Extra-long 4m power cord
- • 6 Step variable speed system to suit a wide variety of materials and tasks
- • 3 different ergonomic handle options
- • Includes a soft, medium and course grade buffing pads made from high quality German foam
- • Includes a heavy duty carry bag which easily fits the machine, buffing pads, polish bottles & more
- • Standard spindle thread to suit other accessories available on the market
- • The heavy duty rotary action is ideal for working on the deeper scratches and heaviest scuffs
- • Safely and securely packed for transit
- • Australian Safety Standards certified
- • Covered by our Swarts Tools 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not 100% happy we will take it back and provide you with a refund!
- • 5 year full professional Australian warranty
- Power input: 230 - 240V ~ 50Hz
- Rated input: 1650W (2400W max)
- No load speed: 500 – 3000RPM
- Net weight: 2.75KG
- Velcro backing pad diameter: 180mm (7")
- Spindle size: m14
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Item number: SW1891
- 1 x Six speed Rotary polisher
- 1 x Velcro backing plate
- 1 x Course foam polishing pad (orange)
- 1 x Medium foam polishing pad (yellow)
- 1 x Soft foam polishing pad (blue)
- 1 x Straight handle
- 1 x Loop handle
- 2 x Handle bolts
- 1 x Heavy duty carry bag
- 2 x Spare motor brushes
- 1 x Instruction manual
ACMA (C Tick)
The product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 5 years from the date of sale. This warranty covers defective parts and workmanship provided that the product is shipped pre-paid to the seller within 5 years of purchase of goods. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at the manufacturers’ discretion) of parts and shipping prepaid to the original dispatch destination. We regret that no liability can be accepted for consequential or special damages of any kind howsoever arising in connection with products supplied by the seller. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. No representative is authorised to assume for the seller any other liability in connection with the seller’s products.
Trial the 1891 for a maximum of 30 days from the date of purchase.
Contact Swarts Tools within the 30-day period and have the machine returned no later than 45 days from date of purchase.
To be eligible to claim for a refund, you must undertake the following steps:
- Contact Swarts tools during business hours on 02 9037 4624 and obtain a Return Authorisation Number. You must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- Complete the Money Back Guarantee Claim Form
- Return the unit in its original packaging together with fully completed paperwork to:
Money Back Guarantee
2/110 Station Rd
Seven Hills NSW 2147
Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
You must retain the original purchase invoice and packaging as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of Swarts Tools, result in invalidation of a claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a Claim.
You must return with the polisher, all accessories and hardware.
Postage costs for the return of the SW1891 are the full responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded.
GreatBy: ricksta58 on 24 November 2022Used them now for years. Best to use. Never a problem
All goodBy: nickkim2010 on 24 November 2022Half the price of some shops and does the same job
goodBy: iforgeit on 24 November 2022Good for the money can’t notice much diff from other big brand
excellent choiceBy: alted76 on 24 November 2022Received it on time. Item as per description